Smart interactive solution for hotels will add additional channels for informing guests, will lead to increased sales of hotel services and will make the stay of your guests more comfortable.
Hotel Property Management System (PMS)
Hotel property management systems (PMS) manage all aspects of hotel business operations, including the delivery of superior guest experiences. Traditionally, a hotel PMS was defined as software that enabled a hotel or group of hotels to manage front-office capabilities, such as booking reservations, guest check-in/checkout, room assignment, managing room rates, and billing. A hotel PMS replaced time consuming, paper-intensive processes.
Easy hotel check-in/check-out
- Provide anytime, anywhere service to your guests using a mobile-enabled cloud-based hotel PMS. Untether your front-desk staff so they can check guests in, assign rooms, enable guest services, and check guests out wherever there is internet connectivity
- Increase housekeeping efficiency with instant updates on housekeeping mobile devices when customers check out, freeing up rooms for cleaning. Enable greater flexibility with room management and improve response time for room-service tasks. Identify and manage room-maintenance needs, ensuring rooms are clean and in perfect condition
Integrated hotel back-office systems
- Connect operations and financial processes by leveraging prebuilt integrations to accounts receivable, accounts payable, payment gateways, hotel industry applications, and property infrastructure devices. Integrate accounts receivable and commission handling. Ensure accurate guest folios for faster, more accurate billing.
Effective hotel distribution
- Increase room occupancy and ADR through real-time rate and availability management across distribution channels. Boost sales through direct booking channels on brand website.
- Centralize and secure customer data and improve the quality and accuracy of guest profiles with reporting and analytics. Understand customer buying patterns so you can define more targeted packages and services. Ensure compliance with national and international data-compliance rules
Other hotel services